Buying With Us
Put an experts eye on your home search! You’ll receive personalized matches of results delivered direct to you.
“I bought my house with Neuhaus”
People choose to work with Neuhaus Realty Group because we offer real people to work with you side by side. Neuhaus team members listen to your needs, protect your interests, manage those critical real estate details. We offer full brokerage services, sales and leasing representation, and rental services throughout greater Austin, Texas.
Facts About Austin, TX
The Austin real estate market has been steadily growing for several years (about 2.5% annual growth according to Forbes). This city has a lot to offer and people from all over are taking notice of the charming Texas Capital. Here are 6 facts that help explain why the Austin is such an attractive spot:
- Austin is the fourth largest city in Texas and centrally located for a short drive to any of the big cities - Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio.
- Parents can choose from 29 public school districts, 17 charter schools, and 120 private schools.
- It is home to the University of Texas at Austin, St. Edwards University, 26 other public and private universities and colleges with a combined enrollment of nearly 180,000.
- Austin is a cultural mecca with many annual music, arts, and cultural festivals including South by Southwest and ACL Festival.
- It’s a sunshine city with about 300 days of sunny weather year-round.
Buying a home in Austin
Austin has many unique traits in each neighborhood and section of the city. Whether you are simply moving into a new home or relocating to Austin from a different state, it’s helpful to know details about your neighborhood. Neuhaus Realty Group are local people, so we support buyers by offering insights into their wants and needs for a location.
We’ve gathered existing guides for your reference and hope these tips are helpful for you.
- Safest Austin Neighborhoods: Circle C / Shady Hollow, Steiner Ranch, Austin Lake Hills, West Lake Hills, Lost Creek, Anderson Mill, and Tarrytown
- Best School Districts: Eanes, Lake Travis, Leander, Round Rock, and Dripping Springs
- Worst Traffic Areas: Northbound I-35 from Ben White Blvd. to Martin Luther King Blvd and MoPac was southbound from Steck to Barton Skyway
- Best Shopping Areas: Downtown Austin, South Congress, The Arboretum in Northwest Austin, and The Domain